[vlc-devel] [question] I got a strange error: Video playing cannot stop, when drag file to video windo

TianXiaoMa tianxiaoma at hisense.com
Mon Jan 25 02:10:46 CET 2010

Hi, Rémi:
Thank you very much, for your reply.

"Vout Envent Thread" is busy in GetMessage function, and it cann't be stopped.

I found that the code have chaged in VLC1.1. But I cann't verify whether the bug's resolved, because I cann't compile it.(It will be ok sooner or later!)

I'm familiar with develping in windows with Visual stdio C++. I know there must be a dead lock in GetMessage and other threads. But I don't know what triger the dead lock, the message queue or other resources?

I will continue to debug it. If I resoled it, I will tell you first.

TianXiaoMa
2010-01-25