[vlc-devel] video buffer question

Bob L. whatever8413 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:53:14 CET 2010

Hi. As of now, I am able to get the stats (found in stats.c) that vlc has which are shown below:
I would like to know if vlc can compute or show the video buffer size while playing a video file. Where should I start looking?

Thanks

		    p_stats->i_read_packets, p_stats->i_read_bytes,                    p_stats->f_input_bitrate * 1000,                    p_stats->i_demux_read_packets, p_stats->i_demux_read_bytes,                    p_stats->f_demux_bitrate * 1000,                    p_stats->i_displayed_pictures, p_stats->i_lost_pictures,                    p_stats->i_played_abuffers, p_stats->i_lost_abuffers,                    p_stats->f_send_bitrate