[vlc-devel] commit: enhanced & corrected AtmoLight filter module ( André Weber )

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Tue Jan 26 22:31:42 CET 2010

Hi,

> Can you NEWS that?
ok - I will do this - if nobody is against to reenable it for building by default.
(the commit is allrady prepared - I just wait to push it)
can you have a look at my changes in "extended_panels.cpp" - I'am not sure
if I have to free/delete the "tab_atmo" widget after I have removed the tab
from the page control?

@Rémi - I hope the points from the commit http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=b59d0081f056925f90
are fixed now with this heavy changed version of the code?

With best Regards,

André Weber