[vlc-devel] commit: Qt: unify item activation among PL views, change title when browsing in iconView (Jakob Leben )

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:23:09 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 02:27:42PM +0100, git version control wrote :
> > Also delay view creation in constructor after the title label has been
> created
>
> Why that, btw? (just asking)
>
> Best Regards,

Errrrrm, you are right, has no purpose now, my mistake.... It did have
purpose for me before, because at one point I had a signal connected from
iconView to title label that set the title, but later I moved the title code
to unified activation handling...

Whatever..., it can stay like that now, it doesnt change a thing, i
believe...