[vlc-devel] translate vlc into Icelandic

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sun Jan 31 01:01:47 CET 2010

Hello

On Fri, Jan 29, 10 at 08:58 +0000, Freyr Gunnar Ólafsson wrote:
> I was wondering if Icelandic could be added to the pootle vlc
> translation list so that I could start to translate it?

We are not using Pootle. Or at least not directly.

Please find a .po file at :
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/is.po

You can edit it in Poedit or lokalise. Make sure to use UTF-8 as
encoding.

Once you have done some progress you can put the file online and send
the link. Or you can send me directly the file (.po are too large to go
on the mailing-list)

There is a mailing-list specific to translators
(translators at videolan.org) which has a low volume to discuss translation
problem and where we post announce where new translations are needed.
You can join at http://mailman.videolan.org

Thanks

--
Xtophe