[vlc-devel] vout.m

Andrea Guzzo xant at xant.net
Tue Jul 13 18:43:56 CEST 2010

I think that modules/video_output/macosx.m is already a working implementation using the new API .
But as far as I saw, the code in modules/gui/macosx/ must be (perhaps heavily) changed to rely on that new implementation.

I tried putting some effort in porting that but not enough to obtain some decent results.
I hope this will save you from wasting time writing something which has been already
(or at least partially) done in modules/video_output/macosx.m .
Check yourself since I could be wrong, but I think it should be a good starting point

Cheers,
Andrea.