[vlc-devel] VLC deadlock at libvlc_media_player_stop(Even in latest release 1.1.0)

Parveen Jain parveenjain at live.com
Wed Jul 14 12:50:02 CEST 2010

Hi All,  I had created an video application(using libVLC) which streams video files.But somehow after 3-4 hours of testing the application freezes.The application always gets deadlocked at "libvlc_media_player_stop (mp)".
I read in several of the threads that issue is resolved in latest releases ,and I installed even the latest VLC_1.1.0(installed today only), but the issue is still there.Are we able to fix it on any other way ?Or someone can provide any way out for this ?
Regards,Parveen Jain