[vlc-devel] Symbian VLC Merge

Pankaj yadav pankajdnapster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:13:56 CEST 2010

I have divided complete merge into two patches.
First one is envelopes all Modifications to the existing code.
Second patch is for Directory /extras/package/symbian/*

First Patch is attached for review and must be merged if no objections
arise.
Second patch is little bigger [around 1.6MB] but as it is just about
addition of a symbian project directory, I dont think it will raise any
objections so i plan to merge it on my own.

--
Pankaj Yadav

Open Source Enthusiast