[vlc-devel] Support for Clear QAM also improved BDA under Windows 7

Manol Manolov man40dev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:27:52 CEST 2010

I send the first patch again (unchanged). Also add GUI option.

Silent cast to long -> in my case integer is sufficient but the API function
accepts long. The frequency won't exceed 999999 (KHz).
I just use the same method as the rest of the code to keep it easier to
read.

The MRL is cqam://:frequency=xxxx
The rest of the options are useless like "program-number" because VLC demux
is used instead the MS demux and the bda setting cannot be applied. The
"--program" option can be used instead, which controls the VLC demux.

I added GUI option as you suggested.