[vlc-devel] New playlist design: Was: Kubuntu... *K*one ?

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Wed Jul 21 15:58:06 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 21 juillet 2010, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> Well, this comment is explicitly complaining about the open dialog. Nobody
> commented on my earlier thread on this. That said, the real problem with
> Open File is, we don't know how to extend the "simple" open dialog. We need
> to be able to add subtitles somehow...

That's what we already discussed: The open/extended dialogs are just adding
items to the "Now Playing" list from 1 to 4 different sources.
The playlist 'manager' does the same with other sources.
That's why I suggested merging.
In the playlist, adding subtitles could be done as contextual action on
supported entries.

Francois