[vlc-devel] CinemaDNG format

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Jul 22 12:13:54 CEST 2010

   Hello,

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:19:53 +0300, David Kaplan <david at 2of1.org> wrote:
> I'd like to add support for the Adobe CinemaDNG to vlc.
> As no current core exists for the format, I'm intending to start writing
> libcinemadng today.
>
> I was wondering if any of you have heard of any other projects dealing
> with this format? I don't want to duplicate work.

Not me. You may want to ask on the FFmpeg mailing list, which probably have
more media file format and codec gurus than vlc-devel.

The VideoLAN project can probably provide hosting (git/svn, mailing list,
website) if you need them, but I am not an authoritative contact on that
particular point.

Good luck,

http://www.remlab.net
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis