[vlc-devel] wxPython VLC Widget

Greg Marine gregmarine at iccnet.org
Fri Jul 23 05:34:42 CEST 2010

Greetings,

Is there still an interest in an example player similar to vlcwidget.py but
for wxPython? I'm currently working on a production ready widget now. I
could work on a more simple example along side my current work. I can just
hand off the source to VideoLan to be licensed anyway needed. All of my code
on this project is open source anyway. Since I rely on examples such as
vlcwidget.py every day, I would love to share what little I know for others
looking for a solution such as this. Just let me know!

Thanks,
Greg