[vlc-devel] VLC 1.1.2

Laurent Aimar fenrir at elivagar.org
Tue Jul 27 12:40:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:32:27PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know we just released 1.1.1, but I would like to do a new release,
> because bugs that everyone complains about are fixed, especially on
> Windows:
>  - mp3 mono
 This one is not really related to win32 (but it will always happens there).
It happens as soon as the trivial channel mixer was used (it could happens
with alsa on audio card without mono support, dunno for the others audio output
implementations).

>  - nVidia older cards direct3d fix
>
> And frankly, doing support for those 2 bugs is just booooring... not to
> mention time-consuming...
>
> And of course, the Youtube.lua and .ts fix
 The TS fix is important for DVB-? users, the dynamic program selection was
broken.

--
fenrir