[vlc-devel] Localisation

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Tue Jul 27 19:31:58 CEST 2010

Hiya,

Just heard that someone is working on the Irish localisation - time to
get a foot in the door for Scots Gaelic too then I guess ;)

I'd like to request that Scots Gaelic (gd) gets added - I won't be able
to do masses straight away as I'm locale leader for Gaelic over at
Mozilla and we're currently working on the first releases of Firefox and
Thunderbird but I'd like to have it set up and get the po file so I can
budget it into my timeplans.

Any paperwork or recommendations you need, let me know.

Thanks!

Michael Bauer