[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: QT4_vlm: really fix #3938. ( Rémi Duraffort )

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at videolan.org
Wed Jul 28 23:47:57 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 28 juillet 2010 à 08:40:00, Sébastien Escudier a écrit :
> On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 08:33 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:23:34 +0200, Sébastien Escudier
> > <sebastien-devel at celeos.eu> wrote:
> > > What happened to this commit ? cannot find it in my git history after a
> > > git pull.
> >
> > http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=commit;h=df316b5efcba5b2b50b9e27ba2f21574f21f5207
>
> This one is the commit Rémi was supposed to fix, and this is the commit
> j-b backported.
> But Rémi commited the fix of the fix yesterday :
> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=7f625e5f46e6b486ab6073f4f6cab7c1c6b01c83
> but it doesn't appear in my git or here :
> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=summary
The commit has been restaured and backported.
That's now working. Some cases might break to poor escaping but that's
far better than before (it wasn't working at all) and this kind of
problem might occure only for some few cases. (I will have a look for a
*perfect* fix later).

Best regards

--
Rémi Duraffort | ivoire