[vlc-devel] Issues with HD content playback

Venu Vemulapally venu.vemulapally at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:41:23 CEST 2010

Hi All,

   We have been using vlc-1.0.6 on Ubuntu Linux but when we are try to
playback the HD content of 12Mbps bitrate through IGMP multicast url  then
my system is logging out. Here I have mentioned the my system hardware
configuration .

*chipset  :*   Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML Express
Integrated Graphics Controller
*processor:* Single core Intel Atom N270 1.60Ghz
*RAM      :*  1GB
*OS       :*   Ubuntu 9.04

Can any one please suggest us is this because of weak hardware conf or VLC
issue ?

Thanks,
Venu