[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: Qt4: check that index.isValid too (Ilkka Ollakka )

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Fri Jun 25 15:54:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 01:01:30AM +0200, Jakob Leben wrote:

> I don't see a reason for this. Invalid QModelIndex does not mean an error or
> something like that, but means the top item. It is invalid simply because it
> has no parent, therefore can not have a column and row position within any
> parent.

Actually I was just lazy and wanted to make quick check if isParent is
called with just QModelIndex() (doesn't happen in current codepath).
Didn't tought that isValid() wouldn't be true on some valid indexes.

Youre free to revert/change that, as I'm kinda far away currently.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Do not read this fortune under penalty of law.