[vlc-devel] [VLC] #3793: Modplug module doesn't work at all.

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Jun 25 17:56:14 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 05:36:09PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> >  Seriously, what is wrong with you?
>
> So that's how you treat people who are painstakingly checking bug reports.
>
> Thanks a lot JB, much appreciated. Very good constructive behavior.
Sorry, but if I opened the bug, there must have been a reason.

However, you have a point, I shouldn't have answer like this. Please
accept my excuse.

> >  It doesn't work here and produce no sound.
>
> It works here and it produces (correct) sound.

It doesn't work on VLC 1.1.0 on Win32 XP and 7. It doesn't work on Mac
OS X.6.3. It doesn't work on my machine Linux, both 1.1 and master.

There must be an issue, and I would like it fixed, in the best way
possible.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf