[vlc-devel] VLC 1.1.0-git issues

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:50:58 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 01:40:04PM +0300, Konstantin Pavlov wrote :
>
> > Media Browser -> My Computer -> (Every item, say, My Videos) -> Close QT4
> > interface => HANG
> >
> > here's backtrace: http://pastebin.ca/1820975
>
> Sephiroth87, jleben, opinions  on that?

This has been dealt with already by Courmisch, after my report about freeze
on exit if preparser or fetcher is still working. My experience after some
fix he did (that i can't find the commit of now) was, that sometimes you
need to wait like up to 10 secs, but eventually VLC always exits. Do we have
a regression again?