[vlc-devel] Is this a VLC feature?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 21:12:48 CET 2010

Okay. I downloaded the latest 1.0.6git from the nightlies and when I try the same test with a video file the problem repeats. So if I open a file for viewing, full screen it, double click to get out of full screen mode, stop it then play it again it goes back to full screen mode all by itself.

Is there some command line option to tell vlc not to go into full screen mode after I had done the above?

Regards,
-Tony