[vlc-devel] Configuration process fails on MAC OSX 10.6

Yair Han YairH at optibase.com
Wed Mar 17 15:57:14 CET 2010

Why? What is the difference in the contrib. and the lib versions?
Moreover the 1.1 is not released yet and I don't want to get into an
unstable version.

The 1.03 and 1.05 should be compiled from official version? They both
takes the 1.03 contrib and I guess the problem is there.

I am trying to understand the problem. Am I the only one in the world
that compiles the 1.03 on MAC 10.6?

How did you manage to release this version for 10.6? am I missing script
or patch that is absent form wiki?

Yair