[vlc-devel] Idea for GSoC 2010

Guy Perkins me at atdotmedotuk.me.uk
Mon Mar 22 02:22:50 CET 2010

Pranav

Interesting, I would also adopt a Mood points out of 10 click for the
user on tracks played after the intitial, with another button for "pick
another/reject", & then capture & use that data to refine/analyse,
databased of course. Thus capturing & identifying attribute anomolies
that may not be initially detected within the current filters, allowing
for further refinement.

Personally, I believe that this type of facillity is the future, as it
expands musical horizons. (Let's face it, a lot of users these days have
let's say 20K tracks, but only have really listened to 7-8K)