[vlc-devel] GSoC: Spotify integration

Christopher Humphries redeye4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:06:58 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm interested in the the Spotify integration project, but I'm not sure what
the objective implies.
Does it mean using the official libraries (libspotify), or is this actually
about finding out how to break the secure audio streams?

I'm also wondering if a graphical user interface would also be needed...

If this does mean using the official libraries, I don't see why I couldn't
try to integrate Last.fm radio support after.

Personally, this would then centralise my musical needs around VLC, awesome.

Cheers,

Engleek