[vlc-devel] [PATCH] VLCKit: Compilation fix.

Sébastien Zwickert szwickert at kezia.com
Tue Mar 23 12:49:48 CET 2010


I've encountered some issues when i'm trying to compile the VLCKit.
Compilation runs and the framework builds but the modules was not  
copied into the framework bundle.
I've noticed that the $src param in vlc_install() of Pre-Compile.sh is  
overridden locally and the test to check
if the image is newer that the one we have installed always fails.
I'm not expert in shellscripting so i temporarly revert to use the $2  
value and it works fine.
Moreover, i've found that there's a hard coded occurence of arch  
x86_64 that i've removed to use the value
of $ARCHS.

I've attached a patch to this message to point out the issues.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-Compilation-fix.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1381 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20100323/bfec4941/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------

Sebastien Zwickert.

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list