[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: Qt: make ground for proper main interface size management ( Jakob Leben )

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Sun Mar 28 19:47:16 CEST 2010

Le dimanche 28 mars 2010, vous avez écrit :

> To sum up, after a lot of research of possibilities, I believe this commit
> just does the necessary steps towards proper size management, but does not
> yet completely implement it. In my opinion the proper implementation can
> stand well on the ground of that commit, instead of demanding a
> fundamentally different approach.

* Scaling is totally broken after size change in fullscreen modes
* Reopens saved window size bug

Regarding the custom layout solution, I also considered this solution as I
also think that's the clean way to resize things (only use wanted sizehints
accordingly to the current mode and available toolbars widgets), but jb
doesn't want it because of current Qt bugs with window sizes.

Francois