[vlc-devel] VLC 1.1.0 blockers. Moving to RC? (...)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Mon Mar 29 17:56:11 CEST 2010

On Monday 29 March 2010 15:11:48 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, you wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 03:08:56PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> > So forget about RC. If you think packagers and power users might find
> > more bugs with a pre-release already, then feel free to tag one. I am not
> > sure that pre-releases have any added value over nightly builds though.
>
> So let's tag a test1?

I would call it -pre1 for alphanumeric version ordering.
But I think the immediate problems are:
 - when are strings frozen?
 - who is working on which bug?

Assignee should check that they will actually fix their bugs and "accept"
them, or "delete" the owner. Any unassigned bug should be moved to Paradise.
Otherwise, we're not going anywhere.