[vlc-devel] GSOC 2010 student introduction

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:18:11 CEST 2010

Hi.

I did very basic OpenGL shader (GLSL) support for OpenGL video output few
years ago as part of GSOC.
http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20080831/f9ebdd16/attachment.obj
<http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20080831/f9ebdd16/attachment.obj>(I
don't think the patch works with VLC 1.2.0 but you might find something
useful)

If you need testing assistance, I can help.

BTW are you planning to support all stock MPC and MPCHC shaders? (same
register usage)