[vlc-devel] link with external DLL

Yair Han YairH at optibase.com
Mon May 17 15:35:02 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am writing a new KLV module. The module will load external library
that translate the KLV according to the required standard. The
architecture is very similar to ZVBI or QuickTime, just use external
dll. How can I direct the VLC to load the external dll from a designated
directory without adding it to windows path?

BTW, when I add the path to windows path it works okay but I want to add
to a directory under VLC in a similar manner as the plugins directory.
It will ease the deployment.

Regards,

Yair Han

Software Engineer