[vlc-devel] grabbing frames with vlc 1.1.0

Mehmet Kaplan mehmetkpln at gmail.com
Thu May 20 16:52:28 CEST 2010

I tested the following command on VLC 0.9.9 and the problem (less
number of frames and different number of frames in each execution)
still exists.
vlc.exe test.avi -V image --aout=dummy --intf=dummy --dummy-quiet
--no-video-title-show
--image-out-format=png --image-out-ratio=1 --image-out-prefix=frame_
--no-snapshot-preview vlc://quit