[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: vod: limit dynamic payload type to 127 (Pierre Ynard )

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Mon May 24 20:15:14 CEST 2010

> > vod: limit dynamic payload type to 127
>
> why dont you wrap back to 96? Payload types need uniqueness only
> within a single media line (a single RTP session), not a whole SDP.

I'm not sure what you mean. The RTP stream output doesn't wrap payload
types. And anyway, there is no logic (in the current VoD module at least) to
make sure that the payload types used by the RTP stream output and those
in the SDP in the DESCRIBE response are the same... So you don't want to
have a different logic, do you?

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."