[vlc-devel] "some .ttc file does not to load English." releated patch.

Bernie Purcell Bernie.Purcell at opentv.com
Wed May 26 01:10:28 CEST 2010

The patch is good. It is just giving priority to non bitmap fonts
initially and only trying them if a non-bitmap version isn't available;
this is probably a good thing.
The submission wasn't in the right git patch format to give credit,
though, so Ilkka Ollakka asked for it to be resubmitted in git format-patch.

Bitmap