[vlc-devel] Ask for translate

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu May 27 00:52:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Tue, May 25, 10 at 16:16 +0700, Sira Nokyoongtong wrote:
> I would like to translate VLC into my language (Thai). But I can't contact
> coordinator of my country (I've email to him but no one responding).

It seems it's a very long time since he sent any translation.

Download the file from
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/th.po;hb=HEAD

You can use poEdit or loKalise to edit the file.

Once you have done some progress you can put the file online and send
the link to this mailing list or to translators at videolan.org.
Alternatively, you can also send me the file.

There is a mailing list dedicated to the translators. You can subscribe
at http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe