[vlc-devel] Reaction to the VLC on iOS issue

Bill C Riemers briemers at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 21:07:04 CET 2010

Just a bit of brain-storming.   Would it be possible to create a vlc
installer for the AppStore, than would install VLC from the internet?
Then the Apple's term and conditions would be applying to just the
installer, not VLC itself.   So long as the installer complied with
Apple's terms and conditions, everything would be on the up and up.

Bill