[vlc-devel] How to do fullscreen in 1.1.x with libvlc API

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 17:52:47 CET 2010

According to the vlcj bindings develover the fullscreen api calls did work
before 1.1.x. I can attest to that because I was also using the bindings before
1.1.x and yes it did work. Someone made a change that disabled the fullscreen
api. I have not looked at the code to see what alternatives exist. But if you
have found a way to make fullscreen work from somewhere in the api I am sure the
vlcj developer would be very happy.

Thanks,
-Tony