[vlc-devel] libvlc_media_list_player_play_item fails after serveral uses

antonio meléndez amelendez at sidsa.com
Fri Nov 12 13:01:55 CET 2010

Hi,

I agree that seems to be a memory or handle problem.... previously to my
post I tried the app with some memory monitors to see if video memory or
system memory increases, but I didn't see any memory leak, I can't asure
that the video memory monitor is really checking the used memory, but
the point is that I didn't see anything.

I also took a look to directx.c and till the point I have checked it I
didn't detect any memory leak (mistakes in releasing memory or so). The
only thing I saw is that overlay is disabled in code, it doesn't take
the value from the command line, now I'm performing a test with overlay
but probably it'll crash.

I also tried with direct3d, wingdi glwin32 and opengl. In all this modes
the app crashes, so it seems that the problem would be in another part.

Any other ideas??

Thank you in advance.

Antonio.