[vlc-devel] VLC media player 1.1.5

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Nov 14 23:35:21 CET 2010

Dear users, developers and community of VideoLAN,

VideoLAN and the VLC development team are proud to present VLC 1.1.5,
the fifth bugfix release of the VLC 1.1.x branch, named 'The Luggage'.

Here, we will introduce small new features, notably Game Music Emu
support, live .webm support, improved libVLC, but also an integrated
listing of web-shows directly inside the playlist.

This version also introduces many bugfixes, in demuxers, decoders, in
RTSP support and in most interfaces (Windows/Linux main interface,
skins2, RC, telnet and Mac OS X). It also fixes a few regressions that
appeared along the 1.1.x releases and a security issue for Windows.

Finally, this release integrates many updated translations, and new
languages support.

You can find sources, windows and mac versions on our website:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/releases/1.1.5.html

Hoping this release will please you,

For the VLC development team,

--