[vlc-devel] Irish Translation for VLC Media Player

Pat Folan Pat.Folan at gmit.ie
Wed Nov 24 15:32:16 CET 2010

Hi ,

I am interested in translating the VLC Media Player into Irish. I
already have experience in this type of work.

I would like to be the translation maintainer for Irish if possible. I
am a native speaker of Irish and hold a first class honours science
degree in computing from GMIT as well as a Diploma in Irish from NUIG.
Both those colleges are in Galway, Ireland. I was a member of the team
which translated Open Office into Irish and I recently translated Floola
into Irish by myself. Floola was just over 1000 strings so I didn't need
a team to help me complete that.

Feel free to contact info at floola.com for a reference if you need.

All the best,
Pat.

Tá fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge nó i mBéarla.

Correspondence is welcome in Irish or in English.