[vlc-devel] motion detection

Mohammad Hossein Mahinparvar mh.mahinparvar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:50:53 CET 2010

In the name of god

Dear buddy

Hello and respectfully yours

I'd like to write a program with C# and java that play a movie and use
motion detect option. Could you help me how to use motion detect item.

This is my incomplete code in C# that only show a movie, pause and stop but
I couldn't use motion detect item.

Best regards

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.ComponentModel;

using System.Data;

using System.Drawing;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace vlc_cSharp

{

    public partial class Form1 : Form

    {

        public Form1()

        {

            InitializeComponent();

        }

        private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

        {

            //            string[] option = new string[]
{":sout=#duplicate{dst=display,dst=std
{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=224.0.0.1:1234}}" };

            string[] option = new string[] {
":sout=#duplicate{dst=display,dst=std}" };

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.clear();

            //axVLCPlugin21.playlist.add(@"H:\IPAS2009\AVSEQ01.avi", "",
option);

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.add(@"e:\Movies\monazereh.dat", "",
option);

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.play();

            stop.Enabled = true;

        }

        private void pause_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

        {

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.togglePause();

        }

        private void stop_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

        {

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.stop();

        }

    }