[vlc-devel] p2p-streaming module for VLC

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at videolan.org
Fri Oct 1 08:57:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

> PuPLiSt now also works with the git version. Only tiny changes were needed.
>
> I think, we can make a patch to get it into the dev tree.
The patch is more than welcome.

> According to
> > "If you really need a big patch, put it online and send vlc-devel@ the URL."
> we could build a patch and upload it to the web, if it is wanted.
It depends on the size of the patch. If it small enough to be send to a
mailing-list or not.

> If I understand it correctly: Someone of us will get git access, so we
> could modify the code later?
For the moment we will review your patches and then apply them. If you
have any modifications to do, just send patches. After some time you
will have a git access if we think that your code is good.

Regards.

--
Rémi Duraffort | ivoire
http://ivoire.dinauz.org/blog/