[vlc-devel] ClockStreamToSystem timestamp conversion skip with new input option

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Oct 8 23:32:30 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2010 10:33:54 Gildas Fargeas, vous avez écrit :
> As this parameter breaks the display, i wonder if there is a way to Get the
> value of this parameter only in case of a file to file transcode for
> example !
> For information, this permit to fix the case of variant playlists for VOD
> when using httplive streaming module (non linear playback)

I'm sure I follow completely. But in principle,
sout_instance_t.i_out_pace_nocontrol determines whether real time is required
(more than zero) or not (zero).

If stream output is NOT used, then we assume real time is needed in any case,
which is almost always the case.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis