[vlc-devel] Update on the VLC browser plugins

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:00:04 CEST 2010

Hi Remi,
I am quite interested in this, since I worked on the ogg demuxer as my
GSOC project, and now I am involved in another project which is
converting LiVES into a web service for online video editing - part of
this actually involves streaming ogg/theora/vorbis to the vlc plugin
for firefox.

If this latest project goes ahead then I could volunteer some of my
time to look at improvements/maintenance of the web plugins.

Regards,
Gabriel.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman