[vlc-devel] Narrowed down stutter/video stop issue to demux not selected automatically correctly for http stream from youtube...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 01:17:02 CEST 2010

Thanks IIkka,

I figured everything out including how to fix the stutter for at least one
video. Since I am using java bindings I used the options arg for the
mediaPlayer.play(url,options) to pass the format info for the youtube videos.

The other I have to watch closely and do lots of testing but the http cache size
and --h264-fps seemed to fix the stutter once and for all. I will try other HQ
and HD to see if those settings solve all the stutter issues. Setting the clock
jitter did not solve the stutter.

Again thanks for your kind help and for JB and others.

-Tony