[vlc-devel] Apple AppStore infringing VLC media player license

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 12:27:58 CEST 2010

What are you asking, precisely?

"The primary problem is that Apple imposes numerous legal restrictions
on use and distribution of GNU Go through the iTunes Store Terms of
Service, which is forbidden by section 6 of GPLv2" -
http://www.fsf.org/news/2010-05-app-store-compliance

This is rather vague. Seems like even the FSF has no clue.

Pierre.