[vlc-devel] Formal complaint - censorship

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 14:49:13 CEST 2010

2010/10/26 Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:
> [...]

Remi,

Could you try to work with me on a compromise? Either be explicit in
what you would expect to be changed. Because (and I have been looking
for this) there is nothing factual about GPL license violation in the
AppStore. So without additional explanation I will take the GPL
complaint as being nothing more than a troll.

Pierre.