[vlc-devel] skins: different start windows for audio and video

Jason Butler jbutler at hcn-inc.com
Thu Sep 2 00:45:53 CEST 2010

I am writing a skin and I want the player to start in minimal mode if it
is started playing audio and normal mode if it is started playing video.
I tried using the lines (vlc.hasVout) and (not vlc.hasAudio) for the
main window visibility and (vlc.hasAudio) and (not vlc.hasVout) for the
minimal window visibility but VLC saves the skin windows states when it
exits so it doesn't work.

Is there a way to get VLC not to save the skin windows states?
Is there another way to get it to start with different windows depending
on weather its playing audio or video?