[vlc-devel] I'll be back

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:56:19 CEST 2010

Tomorrow I will head back to Finnish Defence Forces (mandatory military
service). I will be there 'till beginning of November and I'll continue VLC
stuff at 15th of November (maybe little earlier). The reason I am posting
this here is that since I won't have much free time during next 9 weeks, I
won't be doing much VLC stuff.

So in short:
1. I won't post anything to forums during that time. So if someone misses
VLC_help, you know what to say to them (I left easy to see notice to my
profile).
2. I won't code or submit patches.
3. I won't answer to this mailing list.
4. I won't open new trac tickets.
5. I can provide sample files or other info to trac tickets if someone
requests them. But delay between asking and providing might be as high as 21
days.