[vlc-devel] How to save the Config Information to VLC current path instead of APPDATA?

Yu liuyuneo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:26:09 CEST 2010

Thank you very much !
Your answer is very helpful , I will try.
Thanks again.

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM, xxcv <xxcv07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/09/2010 9:12 PM, Yu wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone,
>> I find the VLC put its config infomation in the direction of %APPDATA%.
>>  In this situation, I must config the VLC to my prefer config
>> information when I run VLC in a PC for the first time.
>>  How to make VLC to put its config infomation in its own PATH?
>>
> To put config on another path I don't know but maybe this is what you
> wanted?
>      --config=<string>          use alternate config file
> Perhaps it will save a new one there if none is found.
> Never used it though let us know how it goes.
>

>> --
>> regards
>> Yu Liu
>>

> --
> My VLC, My Way, My Style~
>
> |  (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
> | (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
> | (")_(") him gain world domination

敬礼(regards)
刘裕(Yu Liu)
北京北大众志微系统科技有限责任公司
Beijing PKUNITY Microsystems Technology Co.
北京市海淀区中关村北大街151号资源大厦11层(100080)
11th floor, Resource Plaza, No.151 North Zhongguancun Street, Haidian
District, Beijing 100080, P.R. China
电话(Mobile): +86-138 1013 5979
电子邮件(E-mail): liuyuneo at gmail.com