[vlc-devel] Esperanto translation

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Mon Sep 20 00:55:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Sun, Sep 19, 10 at 02:45 +0300, Suvi-Tuuli Allan wrote:
> I'd like to translate VLC to Esperanto. Yep, that's all.

You can find the file to translate there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/eo.po

You can use poEdit or loKalize to translate. Make sure that you use
UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list translatorsl at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list dedicated to translators. You can subscribe at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe