[vlc-devel] Embedding 3rd party libraries in Lua extensions

Lee Hambley lee.hambley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:28:27 CEST 2010

Hi, I didn't find anything in the archives (although, I assume because 1.1
hasn't landed yet..) but I wanted to ask about the feasibility of using
extra libraries with Lua extensions, primarily I had considered ømq, so that
I might use this as easy ICP between VLC and helper app (C) running
separately. I apologise if this has been asked and answered already, and
should I come up with my own solution in the meantime, I'll be sure to post
back here and resolve my own query.

Thanks, Lee Hambley