[vlc-devel] About Skin Applied and Code Compiling

sheladiya chetan ptlchetan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 13:26:37 CEST 2011

Thanks for help

I setup whole environment to get compile VLC from source code by reading
previous mail link.

Now I want to set my skin(chetan.vlt) as default skin for VLC and then I
will compile source so I can get VLC with my Skin in UI as defaut. So can
any one help me for that where and how many changes require in source code
for it.

Again hearlty  Thanks... For compilation link...

-Chetan